As the weather warms up here on the Crystal Coast, there's no doubt that more people are out and about, that there's more going on around town and that people are ready to make a move on buying or selling their home. Check out these tips below to help you get your home sold this spring!
1. Freshen up your curb appeal. Pick a fresh color for your front door, take time to weed your flower beds, consider planting some spring flowers or adding potted plants to your porch!
2. Open the windows and curtains. Natural light can brighten a room and fresh air will change the way your home feels inside! When opening your curtains and blinds, make sure your windowsills are dust free.
3. Deep clean your home. Take time to wash your baseboards, ceiling fans, change air filters and deep clean those areas that may get neglected throughout the year. When potential buyers tour your home, they'll look in every nook and cranny and find those cobwebs and dusty corners.
4. Add a pop of color. Swap out those wintry throw pillows on your couch and chairs for brighter, lighter more spring-like pillows. Fresh flowers also add a pop of color to any space.
5. Add spring smells or elements. For example, sit out a bowl of lemons in the kitchen, pick up some fresh flowers or light fresh scented candle.
6. Wash your windows. Windows often get neglected throughout the year and can really collect some dust and grime. Take time to wash your windows - it will be noticeable with your blinds and curtains open.
7. Call Chalk & Gibbs. Last but certainly not least, give us a call! Our real estate agents are local experts who are here to help you sell your home and get top dollar for it. Allow us to help you in getting your home ready for listing and get it on the market in time for all of the spring home buyers.
To learn more about our real estate services, give us a call today!