As laws and regulations for health insurance constantly change, there's one thing you can count on... at Chalk & Gibbs, our insurance agents are here to help you. In a time where health insurance can get complicated and expensive, we're here to assist you in finding a health insurance plan that works for you and your family and your budget.
Here are some "pros" to using an insurance agent when shopping for health insurance versus going through the big insurance companies directly:
- We have your best interests at heart. We want the same things that you do, a plan with the right coverage, that fits your budget.
- There's no additional charge. Insurance agents make money through commission that is not an added cost and it built into a plan no matter where you purchase it from.
- We outline your options clearly. You likely won't be reading the fine print of every plan out there. We're here to help you sort through the details so that you can understand what you're really getting.
- We're here for you all year long. Whether you have a question, need to update coverage or want to re-shop, we're here for you after you enroll in a health insurance plan.
- We're right down the street. You don't have to call, get an automated machine, wait on the phone for 20 minutes and speak to someone in another country. You can call us directly and get an agent immediately, or even hop in the car and drive on down to our office located in downtown Morehead City!
At Chalk & Gibbs, our focus has always been to help the families of eastern North Carolina and the Crystal Coast. Since 1925, that's just what we've been doing! Whether you're looking for health insurance for you individually, your entire family or you're looking to buy or sell a home, we're you're source for a local real estate and insurance company in eastern North Carolina. Call us today to speak with one of our experienced agents who is ready to help you! Don't delay if you're in need of health coverage, open enrollment ends in just 10 days!