We're in full swing of the spring season here on the Crystal Coast and summer is right around the corner. We've gathered some events and "must-do" activities for you to mark off your bucket list this year here on the Crystal Coast! We know that there's no shortage of fun things to do, so here's a guide that you and your family can use to have the best spring and summer on the coast.
1. Go fishing.
2. Attend an Alive at 5 concert on the waterfront.
3. Walk on the beach at sunset.
4. Climb the Cape Lookout Lighthouse.
5. Dance on the beach at the Atlantic Beach Music Festival.
6. Visit the Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores.
7. Play beach volleyball at the Circle in Atlantic Beach.
8. Have dinner at a local restaurant that you've never been to.
9. Hike the Fort Macon nature trail in Atlantic Beach.
At Chalk & Gibbs, our business was founded on family. We like to think of the residents of the Crystal Coast as our family as well. We encourage you to get outside more, spend more quality time with your family, put down the phone and unplug, and truly take in the beauty that is around us here on the Crystal Coast.
You can save the file below, print it out, post it on your fridge and check off these items as you and your family get out and explore our beautiful home town! We'd love to see your Crystal Coast Bucket List photos, so please share with us on social media!