Homeowner Association Management
Chalk & Gibbs has experienced property managers and accounting staff to help manage your Association. Our long-established relationships with the area’s best contractors will help you find quality services at fair prices. To further reduce the cost of running your Association, we can meet the Association’s insurance needs at the lowest rates possible. To meet the expectations of its members, we believe that an Association should function as both a community and a business.
Chalk & Gibbs has been in business in this community since 1925. Our reputation of honesty and integrity are well known in the insurance, real estate and property management business. We would be pleased to represent your Association in this coastal area.
We welcome the prospect of meeting with Board members to present our management program, discuss common goals, and review expectations. Our management style is hands-on, personal, accessible and accountable. We have an established system for reporting to Board members, communicating with owners, and preparing for Board and annual meetings. Our program is a proven and effective combination of administration, supervision, accounting, accountability and management – not only to the Board, but also to the homeowners.
Some of our services:
- Maintain Association books, records and bank accounts
- Collect and deposit monthly dues and special assessments
- Review and pay all Association invoices
- Bill members for late payment of dues and assessments
- Provide monthly, year-to-date and year-end financial statements to Association Board and CPA
- Provide accounting records for preparation of year-end audit and tax filing
- Conduct regular inspections of the property
- Correspond on behalf of the Association, including routine letters, notices, etc.
- Solicit quotes and submit competitive bids to the Board of Directors
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the Board of Directors
- Enforce rules and regulations
- Be responsible for keys to common area buildings and homeowner keys as requested
- Present all suggestions and complaints to the Board of Directors
- Act as the day-to-day management arm of the Board of Directors
- Act for the Board of Directors in emergency situations
- Attend quarterly Board meetings
- Prepare, mail notice material and attend annual Association meeting
How Can We Help?
To receive more information about our Homeowner Association Management program:
Call: 1-800-849-3167 or 252-726-3167 or