Some people may argue that fall is the most wonderful season of them all! We have to say that here on the Crystal Coast, we just may agree. We love the cool temperatures that are still warm enough to enjoy a walk on the beach and a fire in the evening as well as all of the fun and festive activities happening in our hometown this time of year! Fall brings beautiful weather, vibrant colored leaves and so much more! It's also a great time to get outside and spruce up the exterior of your home.
Here are some curb appeal tips to update and enhance the exterior of your home this fall!
- Replace porch flowers and plants with golden colored mums
- Stack pumpkins on your front steps, on either side of your front door
- Add a festive wreath to your front door - consider painting your front door for an easy update!
- Update - or add - porch lighting
- Put away those bright colored throw pillows in your rocking chairs and opt for warm colored pillows that fit the season
- Spruce up your lawn and landscape with seasonal flowers
Spicing up the outside of your home for fall is fun and easy and creates an inviting atmosphere for all of your guests this season. Visiting local pumpkin patches to select pumpkins, flowers and other festive decor is also an outing that the whole family can enjoy!
Check out some of our favorite local pumpkin patches and garden centers at the Crystal Coast: